What does the "Zendesk for Startups" program credits cover?
The Zendesk for Startups program offers qualifying startups credits to use towards our Suite bundle or any standalone/ paired products included the Zendesk Suite (Support, Guide, Chat, Talk) as well as Zendesk Sell.
Products covered in program offering are as follows:
- Zendesk Support
- Zendesk Guide
- Zendesk Talk
- Zendesk Chat
- Zendesk Explore
- Zendesk Suite ( Support, Guide, Chat, Talk)
- Zendesk Sell
- Zendesk Sunshine
- Zendesk add-ons only if available via Self-service at checkout (i.e. Answerbot)
- Products/ features that are NOT covered by the program credits:
- Zendesk Talk Usage Credits (billed to card on file via “pay as you go” pricing )
- Zendesk Sell phone minutes usage (billed to card on file via “pay as you go” pricing)
- Zendesk Integrations (3rd party apps that integrate with Zendesk or are paid apps from Zendesk)
- Zendesk add-ons NOT available via self-service (i.e. Gather, HIPAA, Productivity pack, etc)
- Other product bundle packages outside of Zendesk Suite (ie. Zendesk Duet)
Zendesk for Startups provides a monthly credit for six (6) months of up to one hundred (100) Agents redeemable for any combination of Zendesk Support, Talk, Chat, Guide, Explore, and Sell products, for free. Consulting Services, Add-ons, integrations, and Zendesk Talk or Zendesk Sell minutes are not included. Your use and access to Zendesk Services under this program shall be governed by Zendesk’s Master Subscription Agreement and other applicable policies located on our website.