You can use the Zapier integration in Sell (see Using Zapier with Sell) to create new leads when new subscribers are added in Mailchimp.
The Zapier integration is available in the Professional, Enterprise, and Elite versions of Sell.
Here's what you'll need to get started:
- A Zapier account
- A Mailchimp account
To create Sell leads from Mailchimp subscribers
- Create a Zapier account, if you don't already have one.
- Follow the steps described in Using Zapier with Sell.
- Or, go directly to Create Zendesk Sell leads from new Mailchimp subscribers.
- On the Create Zendesk Sell leads from new Mailchimp subscribers page, provided you've set up a Zapier account and you're signed in, you can click Get Started–Use this Zap!.
- Select Choose Trigger, then the New Subscriber action.
- Click Continue, then Connect an Account.
- Enter your Mailchimp account login information, then click Log In.
- Confirm the Mailchimp account you added by clicking Save + Continue.
- Under Set up Options, choose the Mailchimp subscriber list from the drop-down menu. Click Continue.
- Test that your integration is set up correctly by clicking Pull in Samples.
- Pick a sample to set up your Zap, then click Continue.
- Select Choose Action, then choose the Create Lead action.
- Click Continue.
- Next, you'll be prompted to connect your Sell account. Click Connect an Account.
- Enter your Sell account information.
- Confirm your Sell account by clicking Save + Continue.
Click Edit Template to map the data in Mailchimp to the corresponding data in Sell, then Continue.
- Select Test This Step to confirm that the integration is working properly.
- Click Finish to activate your new zap.
When a Mailchimp subscriber is added, a new lead is created in Sell.