You can import contacts from LinkedIn into Sell, but first you'll need to export them from Linkedin.
To export your LinkedIn contacts
- Click Network > Contacts at the top of your LinkedIn home page.
- Select the Contact Settings (gear icon), and select the Export connections link in the bottom right corner of the page.
- Select the CSV file option from the drop-down menu.
- Click Export.
- Save the file in a location where you can easily find it.
After you've exported your connections from LinkedIn, you're ready to add them to Zendesk Sell.
To import your contacts into Sell
- Click the Settings icon (), then select Data > Import.
- Select the application you're importing from: LinkedIn.
- Click Upload and select the file you exported from Linkedin earlier.
- Click Import.