You can add a user to your account if you have enough seats (licenses) in your Sell subscription.
You need admin rights to work with users.
Adding a user
Before you add a user, make sure you know what role they should have. You can choose between Manager or User. See the definitions of each role.
Add a user
- Go to Settings > Manage Users.
- Click New user.
Note: If you do not have enough licenses, you are prompted to add more seats to accommodate the new user.
- On the Create a new user window, enter the following details:
- Full Name: this is how the user's name will be displayed in Sell
- Email: this is the email address where the user's invitation is sent, and also the address the user will use to log in to Sell.
- Role: select a role. See the definitions of each role.
- Admin privileges: check the box to grant the user full administrative privileges (see Managing user permissions).
- Contact access: select whether you'd like the new user to access all contacts in the account or only their own contacts.
- Prospect and Customer access: select whether you'd like the new user to access all prospects and customers in the account or only their own prospects and customers.
- Click Save. Your new user has been created, and an activation email is sent to the email address you specified.
- When the user clicks the activation button in the email, a web browser opens and they are prompted to complete their account registration.
When they click Complete Registration, their account is activated.