Zendesk Sell is a web-based SaaS (software as a service) application that runs in a web browser.
Before you use Sell, make sure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum hardware requirements for your operating system (Windows or macOS). See Microsoft or Apple's website for the requirements.
Zendesk Sell is tested with the web browsers listed below. Your browser must be a stable release version; not an alpha, beta, nightly, or development build. This applies to all browsers, regardless of operating system.
For the Sell user interface:
- Google Chrome: latest 2 versions
- Mozilla Firefox: latest 2 versions
- Apple Safari: latest 2 versions
- Microsoft Edge: latest 2 versions
For the mobile apps:
- Zendesk Sell for iPhone: app version 4.14.0+ and iOS software version 11.0+
- Zendesk Sell for Android: app version 5.9.1+ and Android software version 5.0+
- Zendesk Sell for iPad: iOS 4.14.0+ and iOS software version 11.0+
We recommend updating to the latest versions of our approved browsers as soon as possible, but Sell will also work on the browser version immediately previous to the latest one.
We also recommend that you routinely close and relaunch your web browser.
If you encounter issues running Sell in your web browser, you can try the following:
- Try using an incognito window or private browsing window to sign in to your Sell account.
- Sign in to Sell from another one of the supported browsers.
- Clear your browsing data, the cache, and cookies.
- Check to see if you have installed any browser extensions that may limit your ability to use Sell.
If after completing these steps you're still having problems, contact Zendesk Support.