After you have set up the Sell-Support integration, you can customize the different types of data from Sell that your support agents will see, which they can use to have even better customer conversations.
You can do this by configuring the data fields that are displayed for Sell leads, people contacts, and company contacts that are matched to the ticket requester in the Zendesk Sell for Support app. After you have configured the fields to your liking, all of your agents will see the information immediately in the app.
You must have Zendesk Sell account admin rights to configure the Sell-Support integration.
To customize the type of data that Sell displays in Support
- In Sell, click the Settings icon (), then go to Integrations > Integrations.
- Under Zendesk Support, click Settings.
- In Zendesk Support Integration > Sell app in Zendesk Support, click Field configuration.
- Choose the widget you want to edit (Lead widget, Person widget, or Company widget), then click Edit to begin configuring the fields.
To give you more flexibility, there are three options in the configuration process that allow you to show different data for different Sell object types. You can set the visibility and order of the data fields for your leads, people contacts, and company contacts. If you have previously edited a widget, then you will see the date and time that the Lead, Person, or Company widget was last changed.
- In the widget that you want to edit, use Search to find the available fields that you want to include.
You can either drag and drop fields from the left column into the right column, or click the (+) icon next to the field you want to add to the widget.If you want to remove a field from the widget, then either drag and drop the field from the right column into the left column, or click the (X) icon to remove it from the widget.
You can also reorder the way the fields will be displayed in the widget by dragging the field into the position you want.
- Click Review to see a preview of how the information will look in the widget of the app.
- Click Publish to save and enable your customized widget for your agents.
The changes are reflected immediately in the app. If you cannot see some of the sales information for a specific customer, lead, or company, it means that no such data has been provided for them in Sell.
The process is the same for Lead, Person, and Company widgets.