You can add a customized signature to your outgoing email messages in Sell. This allows you to personalize your signature, add tag lines, add images, format the text, and add links.
To customize your email message signature
- Click the Settings icon (), then select Communication Channels > Email.
- On the Connection tab, enter your signature in the Email Signature field. Use the format toolbar to format text, create a bulleted list, insert images, and add hyperlinks.
- Click Save.
Images that you add to your email signature must be located on a publicly hosted site. If you don’t have a publicly hosted site and you want to add your company logo to your signature, you can copy the logo image link from the CalendarAccounts settings page in Sell (if it has been added there).
To copy the logo image link from the Calendar Settings page
- Click the Settings icon (), then select Integrations > Calendars.
- You can copy the image link from the invitation email logo by right-clicking the image.
- Return to the email signature page (Communication Channels > Email), then click the Image icon in the format toolbar and paste the image URL into the link prompt and then click Insert.