Each lead and contact in Sell can be assigned an owner. This is the person, usually, that is the primary contact for the person and business opportunity. If needed, the owners of leads and contacts can be changed.
Sell users with the proper access permissions (see Editing user permissions in Sell) can change the owner of a lead or contact. This can be done one at a time or in bulk.
To change the owner of a lead or contact
- From the Leads or Contacts page, click the lead or contact you want to edit.
- Click the Edit button that appears next to the name of the lead or contact.
- Click Owner and then select a user.
- Click Save.
You can also change the owner of multiple leads or contacts using the Index and Table views in the Leads and Contacts pages.
To reassign the owner of multiple leads or contacts
- Choose the Leads or Contacts page.
- In either the Index or Table view, select the check box next to the name of the lead and contact.
When you’ve selected all the leads or contacts you want to change, click the Reassign Owner button that is available at the top of the list.