You can use Reach to find new leads in Sell, or add information to existing leads and contacts, where you don't know key information for them. You'll use Prospecting Credits to do this.
You need to enable Reach before you can start using it.
When you start using Reach, you can choose between using Prospecting Credits or Enrichment Credits. The information you already know about the lead or contact determines the type of credit you will use. You use one credit for each company or person that you prospect or enrich.
- Enrichment Credits: generate data about a lead or contact and build a more complete profile where you already have some information about the lead or contact. There is a minimum amount of data you need to use an Enrichment Credit.
- To use an Enrichment Credit for a company, you must know the Company name and website
- To use an Enrichment Credit for a person, you must know the email address
See Using Reach for enriching for more information.
- Prospecting Credits: If you don’t have this information, you will use a Prospecting Credit. Reach generates brand new prospects or improves existing data about your current lead or contact.
For example, you might have a certain company in mind that you believe would be a good fit for your product or service. Use the Prospect option with Reach to uncover a point of contact you need to get in touch with or use the Enrich option to retrieve key details around the company that could influence buyer behavior, like company size or market capitalization.
Using Reach to add a new lead or contact
In your Sell account, you can use Reach Prospecting Credits to add a lead or contact.
To use Reach to add a new prospect
- Click the Global Add button > Prospect.
Reach suggests a page of companies at a time. Scroll down and select Get 20 More to grow your list.
Use the sorting options to see more companies, or use the filters to narrow your list. Use the fields on the right side of your screen, such as Industry or Job Title, to filter and define your criteria. For people, select which prospects or leads you want to add to Sell.
- Select companies in the list that interest you and click Find People.
- Select from the list of people who are displayed.
You can click See more to display more people.
- Click Review prospects.
You'll see a summary of the companies and people that you've selected, and the credits that you'll use.
- Select whether you want to import as a lead or contact, and click Import.
- Click Import now to confirm the import.
You'll get a notification when the data is imported into Sell. Click the notification to see a list of the new Reach leads or contacts in Sell.
Using Reach to edit an existing lead or contact
In your Sell account, you can use Reach credits when you edit an existing lead or contact. You'll use a Prospecting Credit if you don't already know the email address (for a person), or name and website (for a company). Otherwise you'll use an Enrichment Credit (see Using Reach for enriching).