The Performance Dashboard includes a revenue widget and report that shows you the total revenue (won deals and their values) in a given timeframe. Clicking the widget shows you the detailed revenue report, which you can use to adjust the time frame and apply filters to customize the view of your data.
To view the Revenue widget and report
- On the sidebar, click the Dashboard icon ().
- Click the My Dashboard tab if the page is not open by default.
- If the Revenue widget is not already visible on your dashboard, you can add it by clicking + Widget.
- Click the Revenue widget and it is added to your dashboard.
- The widget displays a summary of the revenue report. To view the revenue report, click the widget.
The Revenue report is similar to the other reports that are available in Sell. There’s a visual representation of your data, a table view that contains the detailed items, and you can apply filters to customize the view of your data.
This report shows your won deals within a given time period. You can set the timeframe (This Month, Last Month, Yesterday, etc.) and group the data by criteria such as deal owner and deal source. For example if you use the Group by option, you can customize the view of your data.
You can display the data by deal volume or deal value.
As with other reports in Sell, you can apply filters to the revenue report including custom fields that you added to deals in your Sell account.
To save the customized view of the data you created, click Save. A summary view of the data is also shown on the widget.
wow im so happy to here thes
Please sign in to leave a comment.