Use Sales Engagement Tools (Reach) to find new leads in Sell, or add information to existing leads and contacts, if you don't already know key information for them. You'll use prospecting credits to do this.
This article covers the following topics:
Using Sales Engagement Tools (Reach)
When you start using Sales Engagement Tools (Reach), you can use either prospecting credits or enrichment credits. The information you already know about the lead or contact determines the type of credit you'll use. For example, if you have a certain company in mind that you think would be a good fit for your product or service, use the Prospect option with sales engagement tools to uncover a point of contact for you to use, or choose. Alternatively, to retrieve key details around the company that could influence buyer behavior, such as company size or market capitalization, choose the Enrich option.
You only use one credit for each company or person that you prospect or enrich.
Enrichment credits – use to generate data about a lead or contact and build a more complete profile where you already have some information about the lead or contact. There's a minimum amount of data you need before you can use an enrichment credit.
- To use an enrichment credit for a company, you must know the company name and website
- To use an enrichment credit for a person, you must know their email address
For more information see Using Sales Engagement Tools (Reach) for enriching.
- Prospecting credits – use if you don’t have any information about a lead or contact, you'll instead use a prospecting credit. Reach generates brand new prospects or improves existing data about your current lead or contact.
Adding a new lead or contact with Sales Engagement Tools (Reach)
In your Sell account, use Sales Engagement Tools (Reach) Prospecting credits to add leads or contacts.
To add a new prospect
- Click the Add dropdown menu > Find new prospects.
- Reach suggests a page of companies at a time, scroll down and click Get 20 More to grow your list.
Use the sorting options to see more companies, or use the filters to narrow your list. Use the fields on the right side of your screen, such as Industry or Job Title, to filter and define your criteria. For people, choose which prospects or leads you want to add.
- Select companies in the list that interest you, then click Find People.
- Select from the list of people displayed. To display more people, click See more.
- Click Review prospects.
You'll see a summary of the companies and people that you've selected, and the credits that you'll use.
- Select whether you want to import as a lead or contact, and click Import.
- Click Import now to confirm the import.
You'll receive a notification when the data is imported into Sell.
- Click the notification to see a list of the new leads or contacts in Sell.
Choosing which credits to use to edit an existing lead or contact
In your Sell account, you can use prospecting or enrichment credits when you edit an existing lead or contact. If you don't already know the email address (for a person), or name and website (for a company) you'll use a prospecting credit, otherwise you'll use an enrichment credit (see Using Sales Engagement Tools (Reach) for enriching).
Please sign in to leave a comment.