You can use the Zapier integration in Sell (see Using Zapier with Sell) to create new leads from JotForm submissions.
Here's what you'll need to get started:
- A Zapier account
- A JotForm account
To create Sell leads from JotForm submissions
- Create a Zapier account, if you don't already have one.
- On the JotForm + Zendesk Sell Integrations page, provided you've set up a Zapier account and you're signed in, you can click Get Started–Use this Zap!.
- Click Connect JotForm + Zendesk Sell.
- In the Trigger panel, select Choose Trigger, then choose the
New Submission trigger.
- Click Save + Continue.
- In the Trigger panel, select Choose Account, then Connect
- You'll be prompted to allow Zapier to access your JotForm account. Click
- Enter your JotForm login credentials, then click Sign In.
- In the Trigger panel, select Edit Options and choose the
JotForm submission you want to use, then click Continue.
- From the Action panel, select Choose Action, then choose
- Next, you'll be prompted to connect your Sell account. Click Connect an Account.
- Enter your Sell account information, then click Sign in. When your account is linked, select it and then click Save + Continue.
- In the Action panel, select Edit Template to map the JotForm
entries to Sell fields. When you're done, click Continue.
- The last step is to activate your Zap. Enter a name for it, then click
The lead data collected from the JotForm submission form you selected is automatically synced to your Sell account as new leads.Collect leads for Zendesk Sell with new Jotform submissions - Jotform + Zendesk Sell - Use this Zap