The Sell mobile app for Android, enables you to add collaborators so you can work with other Sell users on a lead, contact, or deal. Each user can customize their email visibility and notifications. For example, you might set your email visibility on leads so that your emails are only visible to other Sell users if you're the owner or a collaborator for that lead.
This article covers the following topics
Adding a collaborator
You can collaborate with leads, contacts, and deals.
To add a collaborator
- Open a lead, contact, or deal.
- Click Collaborators, then click the Add icon (+).
- In the Search field, enter the name of the person you want to add as a collaborator.
- Click the name.
- To save, click the Tick icon ().
Removing a collaborator
When you are finished collaborating, or if you selected the wrong collaborator, you can remove a lead, contact, or deal from collaborating with you.
To remove a collaborator
- Click the Add icon (+).
- Deselect the checkbox next to the collaborator you want to remove.
- Click the Tick icon () to save.