You can use your Google Drive account with Sell. This allows you to create folders for deals and attach files to them. The folders and files are located in your Google Drive account and are displayed on the deal details card.
To sync your Google Drive with Sell
- Install the Google Drive for Sell app from the Zendesk marketplace.
- The page should automatically redirect to Sell, if not, on the Sell sidebar, click the Settings () icon, under Integrations, click Apps.
- In My Apps, locate Google Drive for Sell, then click Update.
- Sign in to your Google account. If you don't already have a Google account, then you're prompted to create one.
- Allow Sell access to your account.
Google Drive is now available on your Deals details cards. You must create a separate Google Drive folder for each deal.