You can use your Google Drive account with Sell. This allows you to create folders for deals and attach files to them. The folders and files are located in your Google Drive account and are displayed on the deal details card.
To sync your Google Drive with Sell
- Install the Google Drive for Sell app from the Zendesk marketplace.
- The page should automatically redirect to Sell, if not, on the Sell sidebar, click the Settings () icon, under Integrations, click Apps.
- In My Apps, locate Google Drive for Sell, then click Update.
- Sign in to your Google account. If you don't already have a Google account, then you're prompted to create one.
- Allow Sell access to your account.
Google Drive is now available on your Deals details cards. You must create a separate Google Drive folder for each deal.
Hi Katie Dougherty,
Having Google Drive integrated with Shared Google Drive folders is very important for our team. I would assume that many other companies have the same issue simply because we all work through the same files throughout the life of a deal. Having to share access through "My Drive" is a bit tedious and could be made much more simple if all team members in a "Shared Drive" could have access.
Are there any plans to integrate this in the near future?
Please sign in to leave a comment.