You can integrate your Google Drive account with Sell. This allows you to create folders for and attach files to deals. Those folders and files are located in your Google Drive account and displayed on the deal card.
To sync your Google Drive with Sell
- Click Settings (), then select Integrations > Integrations.
- Locate the Google Drive integration in the list of integrations and then
Note: You can also enable Google Drive at the same time that you are enabling the Google integration to sync tasks and contacts (see Integrating Sell tasks with Google and Integrating Sell contacts with Google).
- You’ll be prompted to allow Sell to integrate with your Google account.
Click Integrate Sell with Google.
- As part of the Google authorization process, you’ll then be prompted to choose the Google account you want to use to integrate with Sell. Choose the account you want to use then click Allow.
- Select the Enable Google Drive integration, then click
The integration set up is now complete and you’ll see on your deal cards a new panel called Google Drive.
- To create a new Google Drive folder for this deal, click Create Google
Drive folder for this deal.A new folder is created in your Google Drive. The folder structure follows this model: Google Drive/Apps/Base CRM/Deals/72443876 Creamy Ice (the last folder in that path being the name of the deal).Note: While you can change the deal name either in Sell or on the folder itself in Google Drive, you must leave the deal ID number intact. Sell uses the deal ID number to determine which folder to show files from. If the deal ID is altered in any way, your files will not appear in Sell.
- To add documents to the deal, open the new deal folder in Google Drive and add or move documents into it. They will then appear in the Google Drive panel on the deal card.