Creating a smart list enables you to filter, sort, and export your data into a customizable report from Zendesk Sell.
This article covers the following topics:
Exporting your smart list
You can export a smart list from any lead, contact, or deal page.
To export a smart list
- Access your existing smart lists and open one, or create a new smart list.
- Next to the name of the smart list you want to export, click the Options menu () .
- Click Export.
You'll receive a confirmation notification.
Downloading an exported smart list
After exporting your smart list, you'll receive a notification when it has been exported, and if you have email notifications turned on, you'll also receive an email when the export is complete. There are two ways to download an exported smart list:
- Use the pop-up notification
- Via the Exports page
To download your exported smart list
- Click the Export complete notification.
A CSV file will download.
To find all of your exported smart list in Exports
- In Sell, click the Settings icon ().
- Under Tools, click Exports.
- Find the smart list you want to download, and click Download.
- Under My exports, you can also download any previously exported smart list from the last 30 days.