The Sell mobile app for Android enables you to create tasks for action items, follow-ups, or reminders. When you create a task, you can associate it to a specific lead, contact, or deal. To prioritize your activities and stay on top of your most important action items, you also have the option to create tasks with or without a due date and alerts.
In the Sell mobile app, tasks are represented by the checkbox icon ().
This article covers the following topics
Working with tasks on the Today dashboard
You can view and track all of your tasks from the Today page (your dashboard) and filter by object association and due dates.
To view your tasks
- Click the Today tab.
- To view all of your tasks, regardless of their associated lead, contact, or deal, click Tasks.
Working with tasks from a lead, contact, or deal page
You can add tasks that are related to a lead, contact, or deal.
If you create a task from the Today page, you can select which lead, contact, or deal the task is related to. If you are creating a task directly from a lead, contact, or deal page, the task is automatically associated with that record.
To create a task
- Open a lead, contact, or deal.
- Click Tasks, then click the Add icon (+).
- Create your task and click the Tick icon () to save.
To edit or view a saved task
- Click the task to open it.
- View the task or make your edits.
- Click the Tick icon ()) to save the task.
Completing a task
When you have finished a task, you can mark it as complete.
To mark a task as complete
- Select the checkbox next to the task.