You can use filters and lists on the Sell mobile app to define what matters to you most in your records, and work with them accordingly.
For example, you might have 1,000 leads in Sell but only want to view the leads in a certain area, or perhaps from a certain industry. You can apply these filters to your general working list, then save it as a smart list that remembers those filters.
This article covers the following topics:
To apply filters to a list
- Open the Leads, Contacts, or Deals tab, and tap the Filter icon ().
This opens a list of fields for you to filter.
- To sort by a certain field, tap the arrow next to the field name.
- To add more fields to filter by, tap Add Field.
- To remove a field, swipe left on the field name, then tap Remove.
Creating a smart list
To create a smart list
- When you have finished adding specific fields and filters to a list, tap Save as Smart List to save it as a filtered list.
- Name your smart list and tap OK to save.
To access your Working Center
- At the top of your screen, tap Back to List to change the list menu.
The Working Center contains your saved smart lists and the working list of all your contacts. You can also create a new smart list from this page.
Viewing your smart lists
You have a number of ways to view your lead, contact, or deal lists. Toggle among the different views by navigating to your leads, contacts, or deals page and tapping the icon towards the top left side of the screen. The icon changes depending on the current view.
- List view () shows all of your items in an index, displaying them in a list.
- Map view () displays the items as pins on a map.
- Summary view () summarizes each item into a card. Swipe left and right to scroll through the cards.
Smart list properties
The following property is currently unsupported for iOS:
- Import ID