- AI Ticket Tagger (Support)
- AI Ticket Tagger by Labelf is an app that enables you to train the best AI language models to tag and categorize your tickets. Any categorization that you do manually today can be automated with a few clicks. You can import your historic data and train a model on a ticket field that you have previously filled in manually, or you can train a new model on your historic data to categorize on something new. The AI model you train on Labelfs' platform will work in over 100 languages, even if the historic data you trained on is only in one language. This enables geographical expansion across countries without changing a thing.
- Outvio displays all tracking information for all your orders directly inside each ticket. Super-power your customer support agents, with real-time information regarding incidents, order status, order location and more, directly inside Zendesk. No more time wasting time trying to get information from the courier's website or switching between Zendesk and Outvio. Carriers supported include UPS, Fedex, DHL Express, DHL Parcel, DPD, TNT, DB Schenker, Transaher, Correos, Correos Express, Deutsche Post, Seur, Nacex, MRW, Envialia, Omniva, Smartpost, Posti, Venipak, Tipsa, MRW, and more upon request.
- SCHATTI is an app that improves response efficiency and response quality through an AI chatbot. Automatically answer commonly asked questions and resolve customer inquiries faster and more efficiently.
Route Mobile SMS (Sell)
- Route Mobile SMS lets you send single and bulk SMS messages to contacts and leads directly from Zendesk Sell.
- AI Ticket Tagger (Support)
- Fixed the bug where playback of newly uploaded greeting in the UI was taking 30 minutes due to browser caching, newly uploaded greeting can now be played back in the browser in 5 minutes.
Chat & Messaging
- [Agent Workspace] Pre Chat Info for a returning unauthenticated user will now surface in Agent Workspace when the data does not match their existing user profile. Learn More
- [Messaging] To improve the reliability of re-engagement trigger, execution will by default wait 3 seconds before executing
Drill-in enables you to refine the results of your Explore query by slicing the result using extra attributes you choose or by allowing the report viewer to choose from a range of attributes.
You can learn more here.
When you’re working with queries in the query builder and viewing reports in a dashboard, IDs for many Zendesk attributes—like tickets, users, and organizations—are now clickable links that take you directly to those items for more information.
Clickable links make investigating report results faster and easier. They’re especially useful when paired with the new drill-in feature.
You can learn more here
Support Mobile App
Android Version 2.15.0
- Fixed a bug related to blank groups and organizations on the user profile screen.
- General bug fixes and enhancements
- Android Version 2.15.0
No Updates to:
- Answer Bot
- Admin Center
- Web Widget
- Sunshine Core