In this recipe, you'll create a report that shows the calls which are routed to external numbers from within the IVR.
What you'll need
Skill level: Beginner
Time required: 5 mins
Data source: Calls
- One default metric
- One default attribute
How to create the report in Explore
To create the report
- In Explore, click the reports icon ().
- In the Reports library, click New report.
- On the Select a dataset page, click Talk > Talk - Calls dataset, then click Start report. Explore opens a blank report.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, click Inbound calls > Forwarded calls, then click Apply.
- In the Filters panel, click Add.
- From the list of filters, choose Call > Call IVR action, then click Apply.
- Click Call IVR action in the filters bar and select Phone number as your option. Click Apply.
- In the Rows panel, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, click Call > Call IVR destination, then click Apply.
The report will show a list of forwarded calls per number in your account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.