Use Zapier (available on the three highest Sell plans) to add your Sell contacts as new subscribers in MailChimp, see Using Zapier with Sell. For information about using MailChimp to create leads in Sell, see Creating Sell leads from MailChimp subscribers.
To get started, you'll need:
- A Zapier account
- A MailChimp account
To add Sell contacts to MailChimp as new subscribers
- Create a Zapier account, if you don't already have one.
- Follow the steps described in Using Zapier with Sell.
- Or, go directly to Add new Zendesk Sell contacts to MailChimp automatically.
- On the Add new Zendesk Sell contacts to MailChimp automatically page, provided you've set up a Zapier account and you're signed in, you can click Get Started–Use this Zap!.
- Select Choose Trigger, then New Contact .
- Click Continue.
- Enter your Sell account information.
- Confirm your Sell account by clicking Save + Continue.
- Select Yes if the contact is a company.
- Test that your integration is set up correctly by clicking Pull in Samples.
- Select the Add/Update Subscriber MailChimp action, then click Continue.
- To connect your MailChimp account, click Connect a New Account.
- Sign in to your account, then click Save + Continue.
- Select the MailChimp subscriber list you want to use, then click Continue.
- Select Test This Step to confirm that the integration is working properly.
- Click Finish to activate your new zap.
New contacts in Sell, are automatically added to the MailChimp subscriber list you chose.