Use this recipe to create a trigger that routes chat tickets to a group based on a tag added from chat. For example, route chats that came from the Sales department to your Sales group. To see how to add tags to chat based on the department it was assigned to, see the article: Recipe: add a tag to chats based on the department it was assigned to.
To create the trigger
- In Admin Center, click the Objects and rules icon () in the sidebar, then select Business Rules > Triggers.
- On the top right of the page, select Add trigger.
- Add the following conditions under Meet ALL of the following conditions:
- Ticket | Is | Updated
- Tags | Contains one of the following | zopim_chat_ended. Tags added to chats are added to tickets after the chat ends so we use the tag zopim_chat_ended to identify the end of the chat session.
- Tags | contains one of the following | salestag
- Add the following actions under Actions:
Group | Sales
- Click Create.