By default, data interactivity is enabled on dashboards. Viewers can use any interaction options to select and view data in customized ways (see Adding dashboard interactions). You can turn off data interactivity in the dashboard, or in the report builder.
This article covers the following topics:
Data interactivity options
Below are the available interactivity options you can turn on and off.
- Decompose: Viewers can slice results by an additional attribute on either Rows or Columns. Users can select either all or a portion of the graph to decompose.
- Drill in: Viewers can view and export a table of attributes and metrics that relate to a chosen value.
- Fullscreen: Viewers can view the dashboard in full screen mode.
- Widget slides: Viewers can view the widgets as slides in a presentation. This can be useful for viewing widgets on smaller screens.
Turning off interactivity
You can either turn off interactivity by tab or report.
To turn off interaction options for a tab
- In your dashboard, select the Tab options menu.
- Click the Interaction options () icon.
- Clear the relevant boxes. The All option will automatically be selected.
- Close the Interaction options menu.
- Click Publish changes. Your changes will not be saved until you publish the dashboard.
To turn off interaction options for a report
- In the Reports library, open the report you want.
- Click the Chart configuration icon (), then select Interactions.
- Clear the required boxes.
- Save your report.
Please sign in to leave a comment.