You can use the Dropbox app with Sell to create a Dropbox folder to store documents for each of your deals. You can upload the files for a deal using Dropbox and then view them on the related deal card in Sell.
To use the Dropbox app with Sell, you need a Dropbox account.
To set up Dropbox for Sell
- In the Zendesk marketplace, install the Dropbox for Sell app.
- On the Sell sidebar, click the Settings () icon, then under Integrations, click Apps.
- In My Apps, locate Dropbox, then click Update.
- Sign in to your Dropbox account. If you don't already have one, you're prompted to create a new Dropbox account.
- Allow Sell to access your Dropbox account by clicking Allow.
Dropbox is now available on your deal cards. You must create a separate Dropbox folder for each deal.