You can use the Zapier integration in Sell (see Using Zapier with Sell) to create new leads from Wufoo forms.
Here's what you'll need to get started:
- A Zapier account
- A Wufoo account
To create Sell leads from Wufoo forms
- Create a Zapier account, if you don't already have one.
- On the Zendesk Sell + Wufoo Integrations page, provided you've set up a Zapier account and you're signed in, you can click Get Started–Use this Zap!.
- Click Connect Zendesk Sell + Wufoo.
- Set up the Sell trigger by selecting Choose Trigger, then choose the New Lead trigger. Click Continue.
- Set up the Wufoo trigger by selecting Choose Trigger, then choose the New Entry trigger. Click Continue.
- Set up the Sell action by selecting Choose Action, then choose the
Create Lead action. Click Continue.
- Set up the Wufoo action by selecting Choose Action, then choose the Create Entry action. Click Continue.
- For both Sell and Wufoo, select Choose Account, then Connect an Account. Sign in to your Sell and Wufoo accounts.
- In the Action panel for the Sell Create Lead action, choose Edit Template to map the Wufoo form entries to Sell fields.
- In the Action panel for the Wufoo Create Entry action, choose
Set Up Template to select the Wufoo form.
- Test both your trigger and action by clicking the Test This Step option for each, then click Finish.
- The last step is to activate your Zap. Enter a name for it, then click the
The lead data collected from your Wufoo forms account is automatically synced to your Sell account as new leads.Create Zendesk Sell leads from new Wufoo entries - Wufoo + Zendesk Sell- Use this Zap