With the Sell mobile app, you can see and manage your appointments in Zendesk Sell directly from your phone. You can see meetings in context, containing all of the details of that potential customer or client. You can create and edit meetings, get on-the-go directions to your next appointment, and quickly email meeting attendees to let them know you’re running late.
This article contains the following topics:
Creating an appointment
There are three ways you can create an appointment from the Mobile app:
- From all Leads, Contacts, or Deals cards
- From the Today tab
- From your Sell calendar
Creating an appointment from leads, contacts, or deals
- Click the lead, contact, or deal that you want to create an appointment with.
- In the top right of the calendar, click the Add icon (+), then click Add Appointment.
- In the New Appointment dialog, fill in the details of the
- Click Add More Details if you want to add a description, create
an alert, set the location, and add attendees or deals.
If you add a location, you can get directions using Google Maps within the Sell mobile app.
- To send appointment/meeting invitations, select the checkox for Send invitations to meeting attendees.
- Invitations are not sent automatically by default, so click Save and Send Invites.
Creating appointments from the Today page
You can create appointments without having to associate them with any lead, contact, or deal.
To add appointments from the Today tab
- In the top right side of the screen, click the Add icon (+).
Creating appointments from the Calendar section
You create an appointment directly from your calendar
To access your calendar
- Open the Today tab and click Calendar.
- Click the Add icon (+) to add an appointment.
Editing and managing appointments
You can edit or view an appointment you've scheduled, and take several actions:
- Send an update to your attendees letting them know when you’ll be arriving - 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, or 1 hour late.
- Email attendees.
- Navigate to the meeting location using Google Maps.
For example, if you are running late:
- Click on the appointment in your calendar.
- Click Running Late, then click Update.
- Click how late you think you are running: 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, or 1 hour.
- Click Update to notify the meeting attendees.
You can view all of your appointments on the Today page, in the Calendar section. You can either view them in a list view iOS () Android (), or you can view all of your appointments on a map. To toggle between the views click the view icons.