In Sell, you can gain a general overview of all of your activities using Activity Feed on your Performance Dashboard. If you are after a view of the activites that relate to a specific lead, deal, or contact, then you can also see that when you click into their page.
This article covers the following topics:
Using your activity feed
You can use Activity Feed for a general overview to track events in many areas, including:
- Communication (emails, calls, messages)
- Deal stage changes
- Completed tasks
- Appointments and visits
- Depending on your configuration, key activities in integrated products
To access Activity Feed (general overview)
- In Sell, on the sidebar, click the Dashboard () icon, then click the Activity Feed tab.
You can also access activity-related information connected to a particular lead, contact, or deal from any Lead, Contact, or Deal page in Zendesk Sell. To make it easy to find the exact information you are looking for, you can use a number of filters in the feed.
To access the activity feed for a lead (for example)
- In Sell, on the sidebar, click the Leads icon ().
- In the Leads list, click the lead you want to see the activity for.
- Beneath the Add a Note or Send an Email dialog, you can see the activities relating to that specific lead.
Filtering your activity feed
Use the following filters to see only the information that you are interested in.
- Email conversations visible: the contact or lead owner can set whether email conversations are visible to anyone that can view this record.
- All activity: filter by the type of activity. Check one or more boxes to choose from notes, emails, calls, messages, status changes, completed tasks, appointments and visits, or collaborations.Note: Filter options differ slightly depending on which object type you are viewing.
- By everyone: filter by users, teams, or groups. As you start to type, users, teams, or groups that match your search are displayed. Add as many users, teams, or groups as you like.
- Tagged all: filter using predefined tags. Tagging is only available for notes.
- Star: filter by starred items. Starring is only available for notes.
To apply filters to your activity feed
- Click the Displaying dropdown menu and select the checkboxes for the activites you want to see in your feed.
- Click the by dropdown menu and select the checkbox that you want to apply (users, teams, and groups).
- Click the tagged dropdown menu and select the checkbox for any applicable note tags (if you have this feature installed). Otherwise leave it set to any.