You can import contacts from LinkedIn into Sell, but first you'll need to export them from Linkedin.
To export your LinkedIn contacts
- Click Network > Contacts at the top of your LinkedIn home page.
- Select the Contact Settings (gear icon), and select the Export connections link in the bottom right corner of the page.
- Select the CSV file option from the drop-down menu.
- Click Export.
- Save the file in a location where you can easily find it.
If you're using Internet Explorer and see a yellow pop-up blocker across the top of the page, click the yellow bar and then select Download File.
After you've exported your connections from LinkedIn, you're ready to add them to Zendesk Sell.
To import your contacts into Sell
- Click the Settings icon (), then select Data > Import.
- Select the application you're importing from: LinkedIn.
- Click Upload and select the file you exported from Linkedin earlier.
- Click Import.
Thanks for this
Alternatively you can use the Linkzen Chrome Extension to add leads directly from the LinkedIn website
Please sign in to leave a comment.