There are two ways to import contacts to Sell: from the Today > Communication tab and directly from the Contacts page.
This article contains the following topics:
Importing contacts when you first set up the Sell app
When you download the Sell app for Android, one of the first things you should do is import your data. You can add any contacts you have called or texted with as well as any associated logs.
To import contacts for the first time
- In the Today tab, click Communication.
- Click Scan and then Begin Scan.
- Click through to allow Sell to make and manage phone calls, import your contacts, and send and view SMS messages.
- Click review Call and Text Logs to choose what you would like to import to Sell.
- For each type of communication, review and save or import the information as required.
Your contacts are imported.
Importing contacts from the Contacts tab
You can import contacts at any time from the Contacts page.
- Click Contacts, click the + icon in the window, and then click Import from phone.
- Select All or select individuals from your phone contacts and then click Import.
- Click the tick icon to add the contacts. Optionally, you can also click the tag icon to tag them here.
The contact(s) are saved to your contact list.