What does the "Zendesk for Startups" program credits cover?
The Zendesk for Startups program offers qualifying startups credits to use towards Zendesk Suite as well as Zendesk Sell (+ Sell Reach). The trial will default to Zendesk Suite Professional* plan but you are free to pick and choose the plan that best fits your needs.
Products covered in all different packages of Zendesk Suite include:
- Chat/Messaging (Social Messaging)
- Light Agents
- Side Conversations
- Productivity Pack
- Data Center Locality
For more information on what’s available on each plan click here.
- Products/ features that are NOT covered by the program credits:
- Talk Usage Credits (billed to card on file via “pay as you go” pricing )
- Talk Partner Edition (only included if using Zendesk Suite)
- Sell Voice phone minute usage (billed to card on file via “pay as you go” pricing)
- Cost of any needed Integrations (3rd party apps that integrate with Zendesk or are paid apps from Zendesk)
Check out this short video with more information about our Program.
Zendesk for Startups provides a monthly credit for six (6) months of up to fifty (50) Agents redeemable for any combination of Zendesk Support, Talk, Chat, Guide, Explore, and Sell products, for free. Consulting Services, Add-ons, integrations, and Zendesk Talk or Zendesk Sell minutes are not included. Your use and access to Zendesk Services under this program shall be governed by Zendesk’s Main Services Agreement and other applicable policies located on our website.