Is there a type of report I can create to pull the email address of everyone who sent us a question?
You can report on the email address of a user by using attributes such as Requester email or Submitter email. See more Support metrics and attributes in this article: Metrics and attributes for Zendesk Support.
If you just want to have a list of the domains your customers are contacting you from, it is possible to retrieve that information by getting creating two standard calculated metrics and a standard calculated attribute.
To create a report that lists the domains of the users
- In Explore, click the report ( ) icon.
- In the reports library, click New report.
- Choose the dataset containing the information you want to use in your report.
- Next, add your metrics, the things you want to measure; in this case, the number of tickets created. In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Users and organizations > Users, then click Apply.
- Create the attribute with the formula below and name it Requester email domain.
- Under Rows, click Add. From the list of attributes, choose Calculated attributes > Requester email domain.
- Under Filters, click Add and select a time filter you want to use. In this example, the Requester created - Date was selected.
- Lastly, go to the Result manipulations > Sort and choose the Value descending option from the list.