I would like to export my requested tickets with Zendesk Customer Support for my personal records. How do I accomplish this?
To create your own PDF copy of a ticket from My Activities, follow these steps:
- Sign into the Zendesk help center
- Navigate to the My Requests section in the Zendesk Help Center for a list of all your historical tickets
- Click on a ticket you'd like to export
- From the file menu of your internet browser, choose Print
- Save or export the page as a PDF document
- Repeat steps 2 through 5 for any additional ticket as needed
For more information on viewing and tracking your existing tickets, see this article: Submitting and tracking tickets in the help center Customer Portal.