How do I generate a list of or a report of the last login date of users in my Zendesk Support account?
There are several options you can use to generate a list of users' last login dates.
- API: Use the Zendesk API Users endpoint.
- JSON export
- Go to Admin icon () > Manage > Reporting and select User under Full JSON export. This report is automatically emailed to your agent email.
- In the JSON user export file, the object last_login_at is listed with the user data. For more information, see the article: Exporting data to a JSON, CSV, or XML file.
- Explore report: Create a report using any of the Time since user login metrics. For more information, see the article: Metrics and attributes for Zendesk Support.
- Customer lists: See the article: Creating and using customer lists. Make sure to modify the list to include the Last sign-in column or any other attributes.