In this recipe, you will learn how to create a report that shows the number of tickets in your account broken down by the email address they have been submitted to.
This article contains the following topics:
What you'll need
Skill level: Beginner
Time required: 5 min
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or admin permissions (see Giving users access to Explore)
Creating the report
- In Explore, click the reports () icon.
- In the Reports library, click New report.
- On the Select a dataset page, click Support > Support - Tickets dataset, then click Start report. The report builder opens.
- Under Metrics, add Tickets > Tickets. Notice
COUNT(Tickets)in the Metrics panel and that Explore automatically displays the count of tickets in the main section of the page.
- In the Rows panel, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, choose Ticket > Ticket email address, then click Apply. The current report setup will look like this: By default, Explore chose a chart to best display the data. To change this, click the Visualization type () icon.
- Click Save.