App Marketplace updates
- Custobar (Support)
- Custobar helps you stand out from your competitors with highly relevant marketing. Custobar collects Zendesk tickets submitted by your customers and combines them with other business data relating to that customer. With Custobar, your marketing, sales, and customer success have all the relevant information readily available when communicating with your customers. Bring in customer and sales data from any other channel, for example, physical stores or mobile app, and sync it with your Zendesk ticket data in Custobar.
Watson Assistant (Support)
- Watson Assistant combines the power of Zendesk with IBM Watson's AI powered virtual assistant. Watson Assistant is IBM's conversational AI platform. Watson Assistant uses market leading AI under the hood to understand what users are actually trying to accomplish. With Watson Assistant, you can handle complex customer needs, not just FAQs, and ensure no problem goes unresolved. This pre-built integration with Zendesk combines the power of Watson Assistant with the human touch of your live agents into a delightful customer experience. Now, your customers can easily get answers to their problems or connect with an agent when they need to, all without ever leaving the chat window or picking up the phone.
Billbeedaten (Support, paid)
- Billbeedaten helps you get things sorted out more quickly when using Billbee as your multichannel seller solution. By using the official Billbee API, all informations comes directly from the primary source of your order information. Get direct access to customer summary by using the e-mail-address of a customer while working in Zendesk Support. View things like order and order details, order history, list of payments and more with this integration.
File Manager (Support, paid)
- File Manager is a new way to store and manage files without leaving Zendesk Support. With the File Manager App, your Zendesk Support agents can easily manage files inside the platform. File Manager is available in the Organization, User and Ticket views. Create folders and files in your own structure, upload big files, share files with a direct link, and even share files with end users on comments.
Paligo is a full Component Content Management System for technical documentation with professional content reuse features, like variables, conditional text and filtering, branching, version management, translation management, review and collaboration, all-in-one. Publish to Zendesk Guide and also single-source the content to other output channels, like HTML5, Print/PDF, Word, SCORM for eLearning, and many more. Supercharge your Zendesk publishing with Paligo.
- Paligo is a full Component Content Management System for technical documentation with professional content reuse features, like variables, conditional text and filtering, branching, version management, translation management, review and collaboration, all-in-one. Publish to Zendesk Guide and also single-source the content to other output channels, like HTML5, Print/PDF, Word, SCORM for eLearning, and many more. Supercharge your Zendesk publishing with Paligo.
- SageTalk helps you automate customer service inquiries, lead generation, increase conversions, collect NPS/CSAT data, with one easy to use tool! Never leave customers waiting again when they have questions or need help finding getting a solution to their problem. Have an AI chatbot as front-line support. The AI understands your customers' questions in more than a dozen languages. Your chatbot only gives human-approved answers, ensuring compliance and consistency. Integrates with third party CRM, Product & ERP tools. Multiple APIs and webhooks options for reporting, data sharing and more. Integrated with native Zendesk products such as Chat, Support, Help Center Articles, Sunshine, etc.
Updates / Fixes
- [AnswerBot dataset] We've updated the AnswerBot dataset and dashboard with new metrics and attributes. This update includes new channel information and will enable you to capture rejected articles and indirect resolutions, dive into customer enquiries, users, and organizational data. You can read more information about this update here.
Public - New
Rate Limits on Listing Tickets:
Zendesk is rolling out a rate limit on the /api/v2/tickets end point for very deep pagination. The new deep paginated limit will be 50 requests per minute for all requests indexing above page 500.
If you do increase your deep paginated API traffic on this end point and experience a rate limit you can take the following actions:
- If this API is being used for powering apps or dashboards and reports then check if you can work with more recent tickets and reduce the page numbers per request. Generally apps need the latest tickets which can be filtered out up to page 50.
- You can also use the incremental export API to access the same data. The incremental export API has cursor based pagination and is more efficient that /api/v2/tickets. It also supports side loading the same data as /api/v2/tickets. It should support all the same use cases that are enabled by /api/v2/tickets end point.
If you do have any questions please get in touch with us at email@example.com
No updates from Answer Bot, Zendesk Guide, Zendesk Chat, Zendesk Talk