- [Core Product] Ability to integrate with Exchange 365 contacts and calendars using Microsoft login
- Fixed a bug that could have caused some lead conversions to create duplicated objects
(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
(Sell) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Sell
(Theme) indicates the theme is available for Zendesk Guide
- CallWe is a full solution as a service for your Contact Center, integrating IP telephony services in a robust and stable platform. CallWe offers auto dialer, TTS dialer, distribution and calls recording, outbound and inbound IVR in a minimalistic interface. Join queues, manage your timeline, contacts and all Agent related features from CallWe directly in Zendesk Support using this app.
Article Comments Manager (Support)
- Article Comments Manager helps you get an overview of Help Center article comments and manage spam. When adding articles to your Help Center you can allow readers to add comments to these articles. This app shows you an overview of all comments across tickets in your Help Center. You can quickly view a comment, or more importantly, delete an obtrusive comment with a single click. You can filter comments by author, language or date range.
Guide + Gather
- Announced basic support for custom CSS classes in Content Blocks. See here.
- Fixed an issue where one’s own User Profile in Help Center would be “not found”.
- Web Widget not connecting to chat when connectOnPageLoad is false, hidden and shown via the API
- [Agent Workspace] Auto translations for Live Chat, Social Messages and Incoming Emails is now available in the Agent Workspace. More information can be checked here.
- [Agent Workspace] Fixed an issue which was causing the conversation log to go black upon chat closing.