About the smart list
Smart list name: My deal pipeline
Sell section: Deals
Suggested user level: Sell user
Description: Create this smart list in your account to manage all deals assigned to you. Prioritize your next task and communication on each deal to make sure it moves to the next stage on schedule. Report on the deal value of all active deals and the likelihood they will close each month.
How to create the report in Sell
Use the following steps to create the smart list in Sell.
- In Sell, click the Deals icon () in the sidebar.
- Create a new smart list in the deals Working Center of your Deals.
Tip: Admins can create smart list templates for other users to add to their account by creating the report in their smart list template settings.
- Click + Field to add the following columns:
- Deal Name
- Win Likelihood
- Estimated Close Date
- Pipeline Stage: Add a filter to display only All active deals and exclude deals in a closed state.
- Ownership: Add a filter to display only deals owned by you.
- Contact: The contact column displays the primary contact on the deal.
- Days Since Last Communication
- Next Task
- Add any relevant deal custom field columns specific to tracking deal progress or filtering existing deals.
- Name your smart list and click Save.
For more information, see the articles: