When I reply to a Facebook or Instagram message, I get the error: Unable to reply. Not delivered.
This commonly occurs when you have recently changed your Facebook or Instagram password.
First, remove the integration completely by unlinking your Facebook page on Zendesk and unlinking your Zendesk integration from the users on Facebook. Then add the Facebook Messenger channel.
- Remove the integration completely by going to Admin Center, then navigate to Instagram channel.
- Next to the page, you want to remove, click Deactivate.
- Once the page is deactivated, click Unlink to remove the page completely.
- You need to unlink your Zendesk integration from the users on Instagram as well.
- Add the Instagram channel back.
For more information, see the article: About messaging channels for the Zendesk Agent Workspace.