When I reply to a Facebook or Instagram message, I receive an error message right below the comment that says Not delivered.
The instructions to solve this issue on Facebook are divided into three steps.
- Remove the Facebook integration from your Zendesk account.
- Unlink your Facebook page and reauthorize.
- Re-add your Facebook channel to your Zendesk account.
- Remove Instagram Direct from your account. Go to Admin Center > Messaging and social > Messaging.
- On the channel you want to remove, select the options menu () and click Delete.
- Select Delete channel in the window popup.
- Unlink your Zendesk integration from the users on Instagram.
- Re-add the Instagram channel back to your Zendesk account.
This error can also appear when your Instagram account has a policy violation or temporary ban. Contact Instagram Business Support to verify if your account has been impacted.
If these steps don't help you solve the issue with your Instagram messages, see this article: Agents are unable to respond to an Instagram Direct message.
For related content, see these articles: