See last month's What's New for an overview of what was new in November.
This week's release notes include:
- Zendesk Answer Bot
- App Marketplace
- Web Widget (Classic & Messaging)
- Products with no updates this week
Zendesk Answer Bot
Flow Builder - Added a new Carousel Step where an array of panels can be configured to display text and an interactive link for the end-users to scroll through and click on. For more information, visit this Help Centre article.
- Flow Builder - A new Connection Manager is available to create and securely store API connections that you can use in the Make an API call step. For more information, see: Connection Manager and Authentication for Make an API call.
- Channel name as a trigger condition for messaging. Slack Direct Messages implements a new way to support internal help desk support for your employees. A key factor of this was allowing the correct user groups to manage and support end-user conversations. This solution is available for all messaging channels within Agent Workspace. For more information, see: Announcing - Channel Name as a trigger condition for messaging.
- Manage more than one Slack handle at a time. For example, say you use Zendesk for internal help desk support. You can now create individual handles such as HR Support, IT Support, Legal Support, etc for all your internal teams., You get more value overall and create a better experience for your business partner engagements and employee engagements. For more information, see: Announcing - Slack Direct Messages Multiple Handle Support.
- Merge - Support + Sell
- Merge for Zendesk Support and Sell lets you add ticketing and CRM integrations to your platform of choice within a day. Merge is a developer tool to embed hundreds of customer-facing API integrations in your product, right out of the box, without the need to configure each integration separately. With Merge's Unified API, developers access one standardized data model to pull and post data across any of the platforms that they offer connections with, for categories such as HRIS/Payroll, ATS, Accounting, CRM, Ticketing, Directory, and more.
- Sinergify - Support
- Sinergify is a native connector that enables a free flow of information and silo-free interactions among various teams using the Zendesk and Jira ecosystems. Create/view Jira issues, plus search and link existing Jira Issues directly from Zendesk Support. Sync comments and attachments and enable bi-directional data syncing between Zendesk and Jira.
- sync.blue - Support
- sync.blue syncs Zendesk contacts (users) with countless business apps, such as Microsoft 365, Outlook, Google, Apple, HubSpot, weclapp and many more. Enable real-time two-way syncs between Google Contacts, Microsoft 365, iCloud and your favorite cloud applications and clean up your duplicate contacts between systems.
- Priority Matrix - Support
- Priority Matrix is a fully featured project management software that helps teams prioritize and focus on what matters most. With Priority Matrix for Zendesk, your tickets are automatically captured in Priority Matrix, where customer support staff assign them to specified people inside your organization, thus simplifying communications. Only authorized Zendesk users retain access to the original ticket, to avoid miscommunications with your customers.
- SaaSConsole - Support
- SaaSConsole enables a bottom-up adoption model and leverages artificial intelligence to recommend workflow automations specific to every user. SaaSConsole automates the tedious process of onboarding, off-boarding, and user group management in Zendesk. It also enables admins to assign or reassign tickets to their Zendesk groups.
- Google Business Messages by OctoChat - Support (paid service)
- Google Business Messages by OctoChat connects Zendesk with your Google Business account, so you can chat with your customers in Zendesk by having all your Google Business Messages and text messages go through Zendesk. When customers start chatting with you through your Google Search and Google Maps listing, your agents can receive and send text and image messages via Zendesk.
- OAPPS Classifier Pro - Support (paid service)
- OAPPS Classifier Pro is an easy-to-use, fully automatic triage tool that is trained on your tickets, tailored for your business specifics, and keeps your experience running with your existing classes and tags. Classify (or Triage) incoming tickets by adding (labelling) appropriate Categories (Tags) is the first and necessary step for processing customer requests.
- Astro - Theme
- Astro provides great configurability through its easy to use settings, and empowers users to find the answers they need with great ease. A simple yet comprehensive and robust product, delivering great customer experiences, jam-packed with features and flexibility to get your customer self-service portal up and running fast!
- Melinz, Mabonte, Javis, Manda, Galltine, Golm, Eczar, Raxxa - Themes
- Melinz, Mabonte,Javis,Manda,Galltine, Golm,Eczar, and Raxxa are fully responsive multipurpose Zendesk themes. They can be used by all kinds of industries and organizations, including technology and IT, education, tours and travel, food, startups, medical, building and construction, marketing, fashion, governments, NGOs, Not-For-Profit organizations, and large or small businesses and organizations.
Web Widget (Classic & Messaging)
- Messaging - Added a modal in ACF_WW when creating a widget and out of brands.
- Messaging - Fixed Korean input in messaging widget.
Products with no updates this week
- Mobile SDKs
- Zendesk Chat & Messaging
- Admin Center
- Sunshine Conversations