See last month's What's New for an overview of what was new in December.
This week's release notes include:
Zendesk Chat & Messaging
- [Chat] For the eligible accounts and when there are no agent seats left, clicking the Add Agent button on chat dashboard opens up an instant buy cart in an iFrame.
- External Data Viewer (Support) (paid)
External Data Viewer shows your agent's ticket-related information from outside Zendesk right in their sidebar by connecting to a pre-configured external endpoint. By using this app, you can present external data to your agents without coding a custom Zendesk application as long as the external data source has an API that supports JSON. You can also download your data as a JSON file, which can be useful for support or debugging.
- Ticket Treeview (Support)
Ticket Treeview shows your agents all the ticket information you would get by calling the Zendesk API right in their sidebar. It also shows the data about the user and the organization, so your agents don´t need to go leave the screen to find the data they need.
Zendesk Chat Android Mobile App Version 1.19.0
- Fixed crash after login.
- Background updates to support Android 12.
Zendesk Support iOS Mobile App Version 2.19.0
- Fixed an issue with cc'd tickets push notification settings.
- Fixed a bug with the macro list failing to load.
- Fixed an issue where the On Hold status was missing.
Products with no updates this week
- Admin Center
- Zendesk Answer Bot
- Mobile SDKs
- Sunshine Conversations
- Web Widget (Classic & Messaging)