AttentionSee this month's What's New for an overview of what was released in the last month.
This week's release notes include the following:
- The Audit log now displays the applied filter in the URL so that you can easily bookmark repeated filters.
Guide and Gather
- Change to a new article in the section e-mail notification.
- New account-level image gallery for articles.
- When using omnichannel routing, the ticket tag voice_abandoned_in_queue was not being applied in all cases of abandoned in queue calls. Abandoned call tickets are now correctly tagged with the abandoned calls tag.
App Marketplace updates
- Simple Magento (Support) (paid)
- Simple Magento connects your Magento 2 e-commerce and Zendesk Support to improve your customer service. The integration application between Magento and Zendesk Support allows your agents to access customer and order information efficiently. With an intuitive user interface, agents can get the information they need quickly and eliminate the need to switch between screens. This helps ensure that customers receive timely and accurate responses to their tickets, thereby improving their overall experience.
- VoIPstudio (Support)
- VoIPstudio is a cloud-based business telephone system created for organizations that require professional communications features without the hassle and expense of owning and managing on-site PBX equipment. The VoIPstudio Zendesk integration enables businesses to make or receive calls through the VoIPstudio phone system directly from their Zendesk account. Use Click2Call to make calls with just one click from the Zendesk CRM and automatically match incoming callers to existing client records, which are then displayed in a popup window. Create new client records automatically if a match cannot be found.
- Picto (Theme)
- Picto is a lightweight Zendesk theme that can be used to design beautiful customer and employee experiences.
- ChatGPT Suggested Reply by Premium Plus (Support) (paid)
- ChatGPT Suggested Reply by Premium Plus helps agents to create meaningful answers for their customers. The App will use ChatGPT to create a well-funded answer that can be used to reply to the client. The agent can create replies taking the ticket content into consideration. it is even possible to request the App to rework articles from the Help Center into meaningful answers to the customer.
- Nametag (Support)
- Nametag is an AI-powered fraud stopper. Use it to detect impersonators and ensure you’re chatting with the true account owner before granting account access, resolving account lockouts, or authorizing transactions. Nametag checks their ID in a secure scanning environment and does a quick face check to ensure the person holding the ID matches the one on it. It can verify age, phone number, email, and any other details you need in order to authenticate them.
- Botmaker WhatsApp Notification by InfocusCX (Support) (paid)
- Botmaker WhatsApp Notification by InfocusCX lets your agents send messages to your customer's WhatsApp without having to leave Zendesk Support. For any new conversation or existing conversation that your agent wants to start/reopen within the 24-hour window through the WhatsApp channel, simply inform the customer's phone number through the app , select the desired message template, fill in the template variables (if any) and choose whether the ticket that will be generated should be directed to the queue of a specific agent at Zendesk.
Products with no updates this week
- Web Widget Classic & Messaging
- Zendesk Chat and Messaging
- Zendesk Answer Bot
- Mobile SDKs