See our What's New for an overview of what was released in the last month.
This week's release notes include:
PressOne Africa (Support)
PressOne Africa is a telephone integration that allows you to manage your call-based customer interactions. With PressOne, you can make and receive calls directly through Zendesk. You can also take notes, mute, and unmute calls all while on a call.
Checkout Champ (Support)
Checkout Champ enables customer service agents to manage orders and customer relationships from within Zendesk. Checkout Champ’s Zendesk integration allows easy access to customer information and relationship history, management of existing orders from within Zendesk; This includes changing order information, and editing customer information without having to go to the Customer Service screen in Checkout Champ.
Shopware 5 Event Sync by Knots (Support)
Shopware 5 Event Sync by Knots empowers support agents to fetch and leverage Shopware 5 data directly within Zendesk tickets. No need to transition between platforms as you deliver superior support aided by real-time visibility into your Shopware 5 data. Support agents can easily access customer details, order information, and product data from Shopware 5, without leaving Zendesk. This includes retrieving and displaying essential information within Zendesk tickets to provide informed support.
Triggers+GPT employs GPT4 to sort tickets, identifying the specific reasons for contact, and comprehending customer feelings. Route tickets with precision Using Zendesk triggers, guide tickets are routed with precision to the appropriate teams or agents, based on tags generated by GPT-4. This powerful app extracts information from your tickets that you can store in a ticket field, categorizes your support tickets with contact reasons and customer emotions by using auto-tagging, and translates the tickets to overcome language barriers with automatic translation of ticket comments.
Ginzi MacroCraft (Support)
Ginzi MacroCraft turns your macros into personal answers in seconds using ChatGPT. Leverage the power of GPT-4 to boost answer quality in a secure environment. These capabilities include for example, flavoring answers to sound friendly and informative, boosting and rephrasing answers to sound professional, correcting typo's, punctuation, and grammar mistakes, as well as contextualizing your answers to fit the conversation.
Chat & Messaging
- The Essentials Card now has social messaging identifiers such as a WhatsApp phone number or an Instagram handle available for all Messaging customers. For more information, see the Announcing social identities on the essentials card.
- Omni-channel backend is now live for all new Messaging customers, from August 23, 2023. With this change we are rolling out a robust backend that powers Agent workspace experience, and are making significant (3x-5x) improvements in scale and a whopping 40-60% improvement in performance. For more information, see Announcing improved messaging backend
- Messaging conversation inactivity timer (EAP). This change frees up agent capacity as soon as a messaging conversation becomes inactive, and can help reduce the time spent on conversations in queue. To sign up for this, fill in the EAP form.
Zendesk iOS SDK v2.13.1
- Removed breaking API changes introduced in version 2.13.0, to prevent backward compatibility issues.
Products with no updates this week
- Admin Center
- Zendesk Bots
- Zendesk Chat & Messaging
- Guide & Gather
- Sunshine Conversations
- Web Widget (Classic & Messaging)