You can both log calls in Sell and delete logged calls.
To log a call in Sell
- On the details page of the lead or contact.
- To the right of their phone number, click the drop-down menu, then click +Log a call.
- In Call summary, use the Call outcome drop-down menu to choose the best description for that call.
Note: You can customize the Call outcomes menu in Settings > Voice and Text > Call outcomes.
- (Optional) Add any notes about the call.
- Click Save .
The call is logged in the activity feed of the lead or contact. If you change your mind and do not want to log the call, click Do not log instead of Save.
To delete a logged call
- In Sell, go to the details page of the lead or contact
- On the activity feed for that contact, hover over the logged call that you want to delete.
- Click the Trashcan () icon.
- Confirm that you want to remove the call by clicking Remove.