See our What's New for an overview of what was released in the last month.
This week's release notes include:
- New report and dashboard limits have been introduced: 10 tabs per dashboard, 35 reports per tab, 1 million–character SQL query length, and 3 levels of nested calculations. To learn more about these limits, see Explore product limits.
- Akin AI Agent (Support)
- Akin AI Agent automates guest communication to drive direct bookings for hospitality operators. This app helps you draft perfect support email replies based on your own data. Increase your agent productivity, improve customer satisfaction, include smart AI responses based on your hospitality business data, and provide configurable response styles to match your business voice.
- Convosense.ai (Support)
- Convosense.ai unlocks the full potential of your customer conversations with the ultimate AI-powered conversation analytics platform. Convosense goes beyond traditional analytics by seamlessly integrating with Zendesk, providing your team with robust analytics, sentiment analysis, and actionable insights. Discover why leading companies trust Convosense to supercharge their sales and customer success, while driving continuous agent improvement.
- NPS and Survey (Support)
- NPS and Survey helps you to take the most out of your interaction with customers. Once a customer responds to a satisfaction survey, the agent can check the result on their side in a Zendesk ticket. Another way is to check the statistics page with filters and charts to make a statistical correspondence between product, service, and client responses.
- VOCALLS (Support)
- VOCALLS is a Voice-First AI platform automating customer interactions for elevated CX that saves money and increases revenue. Care for every customer with omnichannel coverage that automates both online and in-person interactions. Combine human and AI for evolved productivity and decision-making. When a customer calls to submit a ticket, a voicebot can ask specific questions, collect all the information required, and create a fully populated ticket in Zendesk.
- TimeLog by Proventic (Support) (paid)
- TimeLog by Proventic simplifies time tracking with Zendesk and TimeLog. Streamline your workflow by seamlessly logging time spent on support tickets without leaving Zendesk. The app lets support agents directly select customers, projects, and tasks from their TimeLog account. After adding a comment and time spent, the entry is automatically saved in TimeLog when the support ticket reply is submitted.
- PEC Connector by Be-Simple (Support) (paid)
- PEC Connector by Be-Simple helps you connect Zendesk Support with PEC. Fill in order information and send messages to PEC directly from Zendesk.
- PlentyMarkets App by LEAFWORKS (Support) (paid)
- PlentyMarkets App by LEAFWORKS links Plentymarkets customers and their order history to your Zendesk tickets. The Plentymarkets app automatically checks and links Plentymarkets users from all different marketplaces and their order history directly to Zendesk tickets. For each new ticket, a search by user's email is automatically performed, but in cases, no data has been found, agents can connect Plentymarket users manually with a search.
Chat and messaging
- First Reply Time and Next Reply Time SLAs for Messaging will be available in Oct. The rollout will be phased, beginning from Oct 16. You can find more here.
- Fixed a bug to address inconsistency of authenticated (green check) indicator on Agent Workspace for tickets from authenticated users.
Zendesk Mobile SDKs
Zendesk Support Android App v2.35.0
- Support for Malware scanning. Files uploaded to a ticket are now scanned for malware and flagged to the agent or admin in case of issues.
- Caller's call recording opt-out keypresses in certain cases were not being recorded.
Products with no updates this week
- Admin Center
- Machine Learning
- Guide and Gather
- Zendesk bots
- Sunshine Conversations
- Web Widget (Classic & Messaging)