Tip: How to add CSS to Web Widget
Add CSS to Web Widget
Zendesk level: Beginner
Time Required: 10 minutes
Documentation, customizations, and troubleshooting on GitHub: https://github.com/Ajhad1/Zendesk-Customizations/tree/main/Web-Widget/Hide-System-Fields
How it works (simplified):
- You must be using Zendesk Support
- You must have access to the Web Widget
- You must be able to modify the code where the Web Widget will be inserted as HTML
How to Install:
- Copy the default Web Widget Script from the admin menu in the Agent interface.
- Navigate to the website where you will be inserting the Web Widget.
- Paste the HTML code into the HTML source code of the website.
- Below where the code has been inserted, input the reference code. GitHub
- Adjust the CSS to match your needs.
- That's it.
- In my example, I found the class for the Zendesk Branding and set it to be hidden. It no longer shows on the Web Widget.
This is an awesome user tip Alejandro!
Thanks for taking the time to share this with everyone :)
Thanks, I have plenty more. Just trying to find time to get them up here.
Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.