Feature Request Summary
- Ability to see which Articles are Externally/Internally facing
- Ability to see CURRENT Author of Articles
- Ability to exclude archived Articles
- We perform regular audits of our help centre. We need to be able to see how many links (KCapp) are for Internal articles to see if the article needs to be updated or retired if there have been no links in a time frame.
- Our audit is not only for Internal articles that our Agents reference but for External articles that End-user's can reference (which should not have links).
- We need to be able to see a list of both as they are handled by 2 separate teams.
- As we are performing an audit of ACTIVE Internal facing articles, we need to limit our report to only published articles. Or a way to be able to see which are active or archived
Product limitation or missing feature
When we currently look at all articles with 0 links, this includes all external articles which is handled by another team and are not intended to be linked, and currently, the report shows all articles including archived articles
Business impact of limitation or missing feature
We tried to limit the Query by removing certain authors as they should be all the same for External articles. We found that the only option for "Article Author" only shows the ORIGINAL author of the article. Which means that Agents that have left, were assisting, changed roles, or accidentally published articles remain as the Original Author Owner which doesn't provide any benefit for this report.
Currently, there is no workaround for seeing a list of currently active Internal/External Articles with the number of links.
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.