Help Center and Guide are tested with the browsers listed below. Older browsers can still be used, but newer features may not look or work as intended. We recommend that you always use the current version of a browser. Most browsers provide an option for automatic updates.
There are two categories of pages: end-user pages and admin pages. End-user pages are what your customers see in Help Center. Admin pages are what Guide Managers and select agents see in Guide.
For Zendesk Support, see Zendesk Support system requirements.
For end-user and admin pages, these browsers are supported on desktop:
- Google Chrome: latest two versions
- Mozilla Firefox: latest two versions
- Apple Safari: latest two versions
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: latest version only
Microsoft Edge is not supported by Zendesk, but reportedly works well for customers.
For end-user pages only, these browsers are supported on mobile:
- iOS 9 and higher
- Chrome Mobile for Android: latest version