Help Center is tested with the browsers listed below. Older browsers can still be used, but newer features may not look or work as intended. We recommend that you always use the current version of a browser. Most browsers provide an option for automatic updates.
The pages in Help Center are split into two categories, end-user and admin pages. End-user pages are what your customers see. Admin pages are only seen by agents and Help Center managers.
For Zendesk Support, see Zendesk Support system requirements.
For end-user and admin pages, these browsers are supported on desktop:
- Google Chrome: latest two versions
- Mozilla Firefox: latest two versions
- Apple Safari: latest two versions
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: latest version only
Microsoft Edge is not supported by Zendesk, but reportedly works well for customers.
For end-user pages only, these browsers are supported on mobile:
- iOS 9
- Chrome Mobile for Android: latest version