You must have Zendesk Support to have Zendesk Guide. The Zendesk Guide plans are available on any Zendesk Support plan.
This article includes information about the Zendesk Guide plan types.
Current Guide plans
- Guide Lite, a simple self-service solution, included at no extra cost with all Zendesk Support plans.
- Guide Professional, advanced knowledge features and customization options, available as a paid plan with any Zendesk Support plan.
- Guide Enterprise, strategic self-service experience, with advanced knowledge management and collaboration, customization options, and artificial intelligence features, available as a paid plan with any Zendesk Support plan.
About the Guide Legacy plan
Zendesk Support customers who were subscribed to the Team, Professional, or Enterprise plan (or the equivalent legacy Support plan) prior to May 2, 2017 are on the Guide Legacy plan, unless they have manually moved to another Guide plan.
- Article History view
- Knowledge Capture app
- SEO XML sitemap
- Answer Bot compatibility, as an add-on feature
You can view the Guide Legacy plan features on this Guide plan page. Refer to the Guide Professional column. The chart shows the Professional plan features the time of the Guide release, which were the same as Legacy plan features.
Guide Legacy customers remain on the Legacy plan, regardless of any changes to their Zendesk Support plan. Guide Legacy customers must upgrade to Guide Enterprise, to receive Guide Enterprise functionality.
Viewing your plan type
Only account owners can view their plan subscription information. If you do not have permission to view the plan subscription, ask your account owner for the plan name.
- Click the Admin icon (), then select Settings > Subscription to see a summary of your current plan.