- Create an account for your support addresses. You need to do this for every support address listed under Admin > Channels > Email. For more information about your support addresses, see Adding support addresses for users to submit tickets.
- Go to the suspended tickets view in your Zendesk Support account and recover the Google Email Verification email (most likely the most recent suspended ticket).
- Click the verification link.
- Navigate to https://myaccount.google.com/ and set your icon by clicking the profile icon itself and selecting Change.
- Create a Gravatar profile, if you don't have one already.
- Check your views (and suspended tickets) to find an email from Wordpress.com, to verify your account.
- Activate and head back to the site.
- Upload the image, and add to your support address.
- Use the Add email address link to add additional support addresses, then repeat steps 1 to 4.