- Create an account for your support addresses. You need to do this for every support address listed in your account. For more information about your support addresses, see the article: Adding support addresses for users to submit tickets.
- Go to the suspended tickets view in your account and recover the Google Email Verification email. This email is most likely the most recent email in the suspended ticket view.
- Click the verification link.
- Navigate to https://myaccount.google.com/ and set your icon by clicking the profile icon itself and selecting Change.
- Create a Gravatar profile
- Check your views and suspended tickets to find an email from Wordpress.com, to verify your account.
- Activate and head back to the site.
- Upload the image, and add it to your support address.
- Use the Add email address link to add additional support addresses.