These instructions are for those that have been approved into the Zendesk for Startups Program. If you are interested in applying, please visit here to get started today!
Welcome to the Zendesk for Startups Program!
As a member of our program, we will provide you with the software, expert help, and community support you need to be successful in serving your growing customer base. Here’s all you need to know for accessing those resources.
#1 - Activating your account
- Start your Zendesk Suite Trial here (customer service)
- Navigate to the shopping cart, add the agents you need, select monthly billing, and apply your promo code — please see your email for the promo code.
- If you want to also use Zendesk Sell for sales CRM, simply select it from the product tray in the upper right-hand corner and start the trial.
- More agents can be added anytime by returning to the shopping cart.
If you have trouble applying the code, check out this video clip for click-by-click guidance.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do NOT downgrade during the trial. It will remove the promo code from your account in our system and you will be charged immediately. You can, however, add more agents or upgrade plan types at any point in the six-month trial.
What’s included in the Zendesk for Startups trial?
Our startup program includes unlimited access for six months to most Zendesk products, including:
- Zendesk Suite Professional (the complete customer service solution)
- Zendesk Sell and Reach (for sales CRM)
- A complete listing of what’s covered is available here
#2 - How to get onboarding help
We have a few ways to help you get up and running quickly:
- For live help from Zendesk experts, join our weekly ‘office hours’ where you come with questions and we share best practices — register here!
- For always-on resources, check out our CX Academy curriculum for getting started fast, or access our full Zendesk Suite product launch guide with step by step on how to get started in customer service or the Zendesk Sell product launch guide for sales
#3 - Access all our program resources
Visit the Zendesk for Startups Membership Portal to find videos, training, and events, and to join our slack community.